Do you list conflict resolution skills in your job postings and role descriptions? Have you ever wondered about what specific knowledge, skills and attributes conflict resolution competencies look like?
Anytime we interact with people there exists the potential for a conflict interaction. The good news is that it is possible to experience and manage conflict more creatively and skillfully. How valuable would it be to see your members and employees:
- Better equipped for managing conflict and change more constructively?
- Experiencing enriched working relationships leading to creativity and productivity?
- Minimizing the devastating effects and costs of conflict?
- Increasing their personal effectiveness and your business profitability?
Working with Me
I prepare, design and deliver training sessions and presentations tailored to your intended outcomes and goals. Information is presented in a variety of formats and based on the principles of adult learning to respect that we all have different learning styles and preferences. I ensure that participants come away more inspired, informed, equipped, empowered, confident and skilled.
Training and speaking engagements I am available for include:
- A full or partial day meeting or event facilitation
- A customized training session for your professional development or retreat seminar
- A lunch hour speaking engagement
- Your board, industry, association or community meeting
- A business conference keynote or break out session
My fees are based on the size, challenges and goals of each particular event or session so that I can provide a much better value than charging straight hourly fees. Fees are typically four to five figures for larger events and full or multi-day sessions. Progress and satisfaction are evaluated throughout the event design and delivery.
One of my most requested and popular training events is my two-hour home-based seminar. Ask me about hosting six to ten friends, family, neighbors etc for a fun-filled informative session. Participants pay a small fee and in appreciation for you hosting, I provide three gift packages for you to choose from.
I will ask you to distribute to the participants by email, three brief questions about managing conflict and return the responses to me so I can custom-design your event. I guarantee to leave your tribe with some smiles, a few a-ha moments and new skills to start managing conflict better, right away.